With our extensive understanding of technology and unique, industry-specific knowledge gained from developing custom output solutions for thousands of organizations, Lexmark has the expertise to help you uncover hidden opportunities in your output environment and implement strategies and processes to streamline the flow of information in your business.
Lexmark Professional Services, the consultative arm of our company, brings Lexmark expertise to your own unique situation to design and deliver practical solutions that will improve productivity and cut costs across your output environment. Professional Services range from assessment and evaluation consultations through to system design and implementation engagements, and are delivered in three forms:
Most organizations underestimate the impact document lifecycle and output related services can have on their bottom line. Not only are capital investments and operating costs affected, but user productivity and satisfaction levels can also have a major impact on operational results. Improving the efficiency of your network and direct-attached printers, copiers, fax and scanning devices can lead directly to improvements in productivity.
Solutions Development and Integration
Many routine output processing tasks are ripe for automation, freeing your staff to focus on more critical issues. Lexmark offers the expertise to automate print-intensive document processes in your organization, with paper-to-digital migration solutions that increase the speed of information sharing to achieve enterprise-wide efficiencies and cost savings and make your organization more productive and competitive.
At Lexmark, we understand the complexities that printing and work flow solutions have created. Lexmark’s consultative technical support team is ready to address reducing output, secure print, security, process simplification, applications and device consolidation. We are there with you from current state assessments through to future state deployment bringing your vision to life. The Lexmark sales technical resource works with you to solve the challenges of business output and work flow and will be there to support your future technical requirements to keep you moving.
Lexmark Products and Genuine Parts
Designed together for peak performance. Learn more.
Why use Genuine Lexmark parts?
Lexmark award-winning devices give you a powerful platform to unite your hardcopy and digital worlds, putting information at your fingertips wherever and whenever you need it. To keep your Lexmark hardware operating at peak performance, make sure you always use genuine Lexmark parts.
True innovation can’t be imitated
Good print quality is critical. After all, it’s your image at stake! By using genuine Lexmark parts, you can count on consistent, high-quality printing from first page to last. Unlike low-cost bargain brands, Lexmark parts are meticulously engineered to optimise performance, maximise your printer’s life, and deliver excellent print quality.
Rated life of the fuser maintenance kits
Average Genuine Lexmark (Red) vs. Non-Genuine Lexmark (Gray)
Lexmark Genuine Parts substantially outperform Non-Genuine Lexmark parts.
Tests show that only Lexmark Genuine Parts reach Lexmark’s high performance quality and safety standards.
By using non-Lexmark parts, tests show that there is a poor printer quality and an increased risk of printer failures due to fuser overheating.
It is important that you always consider hidden costs of Non-Genuine Lexmark parts:
- Down-time and wastage of time due to non-availability of the printer
- Costly additional service visits
- Increased administrative time
- Incremental replacement cost (if out of warranty)
- Diminished customer satisfaction
This can lead, on top of customer dissatisfaction, to reliability issues and hardware failures which means overall additional hidden costs.
Time is money, and time lost due to poor performance isn’t easily recovered. That is why Genuine Lexmark Parts are engineered to optimise printer performance and maximise printer life.
Note: Lexmark recently conducted a fuser test to compare the performance from Lexmark’s Genuine Parts versus other third party brands. The printers (T65x & X65x) were tested in a continuous print mode until fuser maintenance kit failure occurred. The fuser test was conducted in April 2012 at Lexmark laboratories at Lexmark’s headquarters in Lexington, Kentucky.
Superior Design & Engineering
- Lexmark products and parts are designed together from the beginning to optimize printer performance and maximize printer life.
- Recognized worldwide as a technology leader with over 2,000 awards, Lexmark keeps its parts inventory current with new technology developments.
- Genuine Lexmark Parts often have updated engineering changes and improvements that may not exist in non-genuine parts.
Quality & Reliability
- Lexmark designs its parts to work effectively and safely in the broadest range of conditions.
- Lexmark parts are tested to rigorous quality standards before going into production to ensure they operate effectively and safely.
- Lexmark Genuine Parts help prevent printer failures, reduce downtime and avoid the risk of costly additional service visits.
Safety & Security
- Lexmark original parts are designed in a way to minimize environmental impact in the manufacturing process and facilitate their recycling.
- Some non-OEM parts and clone fusers may not meet the safety standards that Lexmark uses. This means that the design or materials could possibly increase the risk of heating or could create a fire hazard.
- Lexmark’s warranty or extended warranties do not cover the cost of damage or poor print quality resulting from the use of non-Lexmark parts.
- Genuine Lexmark Parts are readily available next business day all over EMEA to minimize customers’ operational and business disruptions.
- A network of Lexmark Authorized Service Providers and Parts Distributors broadens parts availability.
- For new Lexmark products with new parts, Lexmark is the only source for genuine OEM replacement parts.
Cost versus Price
- Time is money, and time lost due to poor performance isn’t easily recovered. Genuine Lexmark Parts are engineered to optimise printer performance and maximise printer life.
- Imitations aren’t as good as new. They may seem like a bargain at first, but there are usually hidden costs related to reliability issues, such as out-of-the-box dysfunction, poor print quality, leaks, or hardware failures caused by poor fusing.
Lexmark Parts & the Environment
- Lexmark original parts do not contain hazardous substances and are packed in a way to limit environmental impacts.
- Lexmark has set up a free program that enables the safe return and recycling of used original parts. For example, 99% of a Lexmark fuser device is recyclable and cardboard used is 100% recyclable.
Lexmark Installation Services
Make your new acquisition fast, effecient and enjoyable
The success of your project depends on an effective roll-out. Lexmark Installation Services make the set-up as quick as you need. Our training programs enable fast user adoption. The quicker your employees learn how to use Lexmark technology, the quicker your company will save time and money.
Standard Installation Services
For installation projects which are small enough for you to manage by yourself. Lexmark will arrive on the day of installation to install machines and give you basic user training.
Advanced Installation Services
For larger installations which require dedicated project management support. Also recommended for installations in environments where it is important for you to ensure no disruption to work.
Download the Installation Services Brochure
Standard Installation Package
Prior to any installation, you will want to make sure you have planned properly. If you prefer to manage the installation planning yourself and are able to manage the logistics associated with shipping and receiving your Lexmark products we recommend that you choose Lexmark’s Standard Installation package.
Advanced Installation Package
For Advanced Installation projects, an expert project manager will work with you to define and coordinate a complete Installation Schedule designed around your unique requirements.
After forming a dedicated project team, we ensure:
- a complete roll-out of all your equipment
- full product adoption throughout your organisation
If you want to minimise the disruption to your organisation during an Advanced Installation, you can benefit from Lexmark’s optional Pre-Staging service. This ensures your devices are preconfigured before delivery. It makes installation faster and less intrusive at your work areas.
Lexmark’s Quick and Efficient Installation
For both Standard and Advanced installations, a Lexmark specialist will be present to take care of a wide selection of technical requirements such as:
- parts assembly
- consumable installation
- and configuration
Prior to installation you also have the opportunity to choose from a comprehensive list of standard and optional services.
You’ll probably want to enhance your Lexmark experience with some of our innovative, efficiency-boosting apps and features, such as:
- workflow shortcuts
- security settings
- email maintenance alerts
- embedded solutions.
For each new device that we install, we will de-install the device that it is replacing on a 1:1 basis. Lexmark may also be able to help you de-install additional units. We will review your needs on a case-by-case basis. We work with you to establish a complete and detailed list of all valid devices that need to be de-installed.
If you request it in advance, we’ll take away all the packaging material and bring it back to the warehouse for recycling. We take it all with us. So the only thing we leave behind is innovation and performance!
Training on Lexmark Products and Services
Lexmark Basic Training is included in both our Standard and Advanced packages. This is because we believe that if your end-users understand how to use and manage Lexmark’s products and services, as well as the benefits these can bring, then your installation will be more successful for them and for you.
Key User & Helpdesk Training
Whatever installation you choose, enhance your workgroup’s competency through Lexmark’s advanced training services.
Going beyond standard user training, which covers general operational tasks, you can opt for Key User Training to teach designated primary-contact employees to handle basic troubleshooting issues. Or go even further with Helpdesk Training, an in-depth training session for your own onsite support agents to learn how to resolve all types of issues with speed and precision.
Ready to go?
Let us know how we can help you. Our easy to use installation calculator will provide you with an immediate quote*.
Simply choose the devices you would like to purchase, click the services you need and tell us how many locations are involved. We will give you an immediate quote*.
Once you have finished you will be able to save the project and contact a Lexmark Sales Representative who will finalize your quote.